We have been preferred customers for 11 months in April 2011, and let me tell you, I am so thankful that I found this company. My 2 year old son, happened to get into my washroom, and swallowed some tub n tile. I freaked out and still called poison control, the lady on the other end asked what the product was and who made it, I mentioned it was Melaleuca’s Tub n Tile. She put me on hold. She came back and asked me again “Are you sure it was Melaleuca’s Tub n Tile?” I said yes it was definitely that product. I could hear the sigh of relief on the other end. “Thank God it was that product because if it had been another similar product, you would have been rushing you son to the hospital. Just give your son some extra water and watch him over night, if anything changes call us back.” Right then I knew that this company was worth it!! I LOVE MELALEUCA…. Thank you for being the responsible manufacturing company!!!